Tax and corporate affairs

In addition to assist you with all administration around ID06, we also assist you manage the legal that comes from different authorities. As a foreign company there are many obligations. To be registered in ID06 requires F-tax, new law will probably come January 1st, 2021 where tax must be paid in Sweden.

There will also be a declaration of activities, employer fees, supplements to the authorities, notification of posting to the Swedish Work Environment Authority, trade union agreements etc. That can be tricky to understand or take time to administer.

We assist you to conduct business in Sweden!

Tax registration for foreign entrepreneurs

Swedish clients prefer to engage companies that have Swedish F-tax. For this reason, foreign companies that run businesses in Sweden should apply for approval for F-tax. This also applies to companies that do not pay income tax in Sweden.

Companies that have F-tax are responsible for paying their own preliminary tax and other charges. If the company does not have F-tax, the client may be responsible for paying preliminary tax and employer’s social security contributions for work performed.

Tax application help

350 / EuroCompany
  • Help with the application
  • Help with completion
  • Contact with Swedish TAX Agency

The Swedish Tax Agency checks with the home state’s tax authority to ensure that the contractor is not remitted for unpaid taxes and fees there. If all the other conditions are otherwise met, then an approval for Swedish F-tax is then decided. The processing times of Swedish Tax Agency can vary between 6 – 10 weeks and sometimes longer.

If you are in need of F-tax, start the process now!


Connection to the ID06 System is conditional upon that the User Company:
(a) complies with the ID06 System’s objectives;
(b) complies with applicable law in all essential respects; and
(c) is approved for F-tax by the Swedish Tax Agency. The government, municipalities and county councils are exempt from this condition.

To be connected to ID06 system the company need to have Swedish F-tax number, that is in the agreement, GENERAL PROVISIONS FOR CONNECTION OF USER COMPANIES TO THE ID06 SYSTEM. For companies that does not have F-tax number they can register and have 90 days to update that information into the ID06-system.

New Swedish law change 2021

The Government has announced that it wants to introduce a so-called economic employer concept in Sweden. The proposal means that more people employed by foreign employers will become taxable in Sweden.

The proposal contains a part that means that foreign companies, which do not have a permanent establishment in Sweden, will make tax deductions on wages for work performed in Sweden, from day one.

Be prepared – we help you with the application!

Notify posted workers to the Swedish Work Environment Authority, Employer’s obligations

New Swedish law from 2020-07-31

Stricter requirements from 2020-07-31 for employers who send workers to Sweden.

As an employer, you must:

report postings of workers to Sweden in the Swedish Work Environment Authority’s comply with the Swedish rules and collective agreements on the working environment, discrimination, working hours, holidays, parental leave, salary and taxes.

We assist you with your application

Report to Swedish Work Environment Authority’s

50 / EuroPERSON

Posting to Sweden means that:

An employer in another country sends a worker to perform a service in Sweden during a limited period.

There is a recipient of the services in Sweden the worker is to perform.

It may also be posting when an employer contracts out or offers a worker through another company, which in turn sends the worker to Sweden.

A limited period means that there must be a start and end date for when the services are to be performed.

Recipients of the services can be companies, a customer, a financial partner or a company in the same corporate group. 

More stringent requirements on employers that post workers to Sweden.

Among other things, the changes mean that if you are an employer you must:

Report a posting to the Swedish Work Environment Authority and appoint a contact person in Sweden no later than the date the posting begins; employers previously did not need to report postings that lasted a maximum of five days

Provide documentation to the recipient of service in Sweden that you have reported the posting

Inform a posted worker, who is replacing another posted worker to perform the same service in the same location, of the combined total posting time so that the posted worker can safeguard his or her right to the extended conditions that apply to a long-term posting.

We Assist you in Sweden!

When you are new in a country you will probably run into situations which you are not familiar with, Sweden is no exception.

Sistec offers individual solutions based on your need to make it easy for you to start your business in Sweden.

We are familiar with working in a global economy and are aware of different traditions.

Take help from our senior advice team to facilitate your administration.

Consultation and assistance

995 / Euro4H
  • Legal & Advice
  • Tax & Corporate Affairs

Application for preliminary tax / Co-ordination number

When staying for at least six months, you are considered as resident in Sweden for tax purposes and are liable for taxation in Sweden on all your income. You must also file a Swedish income tax return.

If you stay in Sweden for at least six months, you must apply for tax registration with the Swedish Tax Agency. 

The Swedish Tax Agency will issue a co-ordination number which is used for people who are not or have not been registered in the Swedish Population Register.

Help with application

150 / EuroPERSON
  • Help with the application
  • Help with completion
  • Contact with Swedish TAX Agency

Accounting, financial statements and decleration

We help our customers to succeed by facilitating your daily tasks.

We assist you with financial matters from ongoing accounting, change management and senior financial advice.

Do you need help with ongoing accounting, financial statements or tax returns? We have long experience of working in an international environment and understand the challenges of entrepreneurship and of working with flexible solutions.

Contact us today by filling out the form or directly at email: [email protected]

SUPPORT SWEDISH / ENGLISH  +4610 179 00 90

SUPPORT POLISH / ENGLISH  +4610 179 00 91

Opening hours support: 09:00 – 16:00

Request form

Contact us today if you need help to register your company for Swedish F-tax or help with application for coordination number!

Fill in the form and our senior specialist will contact you as soon as possible.

The price includes assistance with the application to the Swedish Tax Agency. Rejection of the application will not be refunded. Additional fees may be added by the tax authorities in connection with the registration.