Sink application help

Welcome to Sistec

Through our Business department Legal & Advice, we help companies to develop in Sweden. We have long experience of working with entrepreneurs from most different places all over the world.

We are here to support your company both in a strategic way and with operational tasks.  

Other requirement services

VAT registration help >>
Notify posted workers help >>
F-TAX application help >>

Application for preliminary tax (SINK) / Co-ordination number

When staying in Sweden up to 6 months it’s possible to apply for SINK- taxation, 25% flat rate.

When staying for at least six months, you are considered as resident in Sweden for tax purposes and are liable for taxation in Sweden on all your income. You must also submit a Swedish income tax return.

The Swedish Tax Agency will issue a co-ordination number which is used for people who are not or have not been registered in the Swedish Population Register.

Help with application

200 / EuroPERSON
  • Help with the application
  • Help with completion
  • Contact with Swedish TAX Agency