Observe that the person that is doing the verification is not able to influence the outcome!
The document is valid.
- The process of producing your card continues.
- Check you e-mail. You’ll soon receive a confirmation.
The document is not readable. Yellow may indicate that:
- The format is unknown
- The document is unclean
- The document may be damaged
! The document is not valid. This may depend on:
- The document and the order information do not match
- The document has been verified as invalid.
- The document has expired, is unclean or damaged
- The document has been unlawfully modified or is a counterfeit
Go back to the person that made the card order and check that your in- formation is correct.
If the document does not match with the person, the validation may be stopped.